Saturday 26 March 2016

Adapation B- Some Changes

When looking back over the feedback I received from the interim presentation, and I realized that I've bitten off more than I can chew for this project. So from now on I will not be making an animation short, but all the pieces that works towards creating one, sort of like the script to screen project from last year. So I hope to submit-
 
  • The completed astrologer character, textured, rigged and animation ready (hopefully with a turnaround)
  • Completed set for animation (seeing that I've done quite a bit of work on the sets, I might as well finish them)
  • Art of document with concept and production art
  • Script
  • Animatic (I'd like to clean up the animatic and make a couple of small changes to the story, ready for the final presentation)

No comments:

Post a Comment